Even before the witch king for Destiny 2 celebrates its release – tonight, on 22.02.2022 from 19:00 clock, if everything is smooth -, the developers of the MMO shooter already tell you what known problems it Game gives. And some of them are not only annoying, but have gamesbreaker potential. Apparently in Season 16 of Destiny 2, the season of the risen, are unlocked over the season artifact overloading mods for automatic rifles and machine guns. The currently do not work.
Overload – Overload – is an opponent modifier. If an overload opponent is not stopped by an overweight mod, it is as good as immortal. The thing is: You can play the hex king missions from the beginning in the legendary difficulty ; Then, however, enemies with modifiers such as barrier, inexorably or – you will preview it – just overloaded. Stupid, if you can not stumble the overload opponents. How could that happen, bungie?
Known problems in hex king
Apart from this blatant problem and that another error ensures that Destiny fan at the PS4 can download a data record of 72 GB only from 18:00 , there are still the following difficulties:
- Season passes are applied to the first set of characters signing up. If your Cross Save plans, but later wants to use other characters, it is recommended to set up Cross Save before logging in.
- The recommended PowerLevel for the Playlist Psiops battlefields is not displayed when the activity starts. The recommended starch is 1500.
- The overload mods for automatic rifle and machine gun from the artifact do not successfully interrupt the health regeneration of overcharge champions after anesthesia.
Opening the character screen on Xbox consoles with a full inventory can lead to a strong frame rate slump.
The grave robber PERK on the Enigma-Glefe is currently disabled and can not be activated. This ability is activated in a coming hotfix.
- Melee Kills With the Glefe do not count for the Kill Tracker progress and certain, caused by melee-fired Perks.
- Certain ghost traceability mods show no target materials or chests in the throne world.
* Enemies with the weakening magic “volatile” may not count for the head money progress if they are defeated with area damage.
* Certain strengthening and weakening spells of players can not be provided with appropriate symbols.
To home page