- Lager overseers, tower males and fortresses were created somewhat larger so that they are much easier to discover in the battle.
- Life points of all replenishment dollars were increased by 50 %.
- The basic storage space of camp was increased from 100 to 150.
- The passive replenishment rate for warehouse was increased from 10 to 15.
- Damage and life points of storage facilities were increased by 10 %.
- The fundamental storage space from festivals was decreased from 500 to 400.
- The augmentation given by the storage facility growth goal was minimized from 400 to 200.
- Stone fog castle
- The standard storage area for Schloss Stein fog was reduced from 1,000 to 700.
- The enhancement approved by the storage facility growth objective was decreased from 400 to 200.
- The replenishment rate for Schloss Stein fog was increased from 50 to 60 per dollar.
- Desert borderland
- The damage triggered by champion Asia nimble-clawed typhoon attack was increased by 20 %.
- The damage triggered by Champion Asia nimble-clawed damage was increased by 20 %.
- The damage triggered by Champ Terra Bowlers triggered damage was increased by 20 %.
- The damage triggered by Champion Terra Bowlers Merging of the Guard attack was increased by 20 %.
- Repaired an issue through which the champion prototype B-055 remained completely under group control.
- Miniatures can no longer be called in the WVW.
This change serves to make the screen clearer for massive battle scenes and to get rid of a bad interaction with camouflage that affected to a particularly high degree in this video game mode.
To home page
With the big upgrade of January 31, 2023, the developers at Arena net devoted themselves to a neglected part of Guild Wars 2: the World Against World mode.
The WVW has gamers battle versus each other on their own maps in large fights, with siege of fortresses also playing a crucial role.
And this is precisely what the upgrade changes need to be better.
Apart from that, there are now weekly benefits through which players can secure WVW fight tickets and additional gold.
Minis are now no longer offered in the WVW-they were concealed anyway when the map was packed with players.
The complete patch notes of January 31, 2023, can be discovered below!
- world versus the world
- War claws riding animal
- Guild Wars 2: Patch Notes of January 31, 2023
Guild Wars 2: Patch Notes of January 31, 2023
- Jade bot terminals were included in the following places: the black citadel, the Main, Lotteries, Holbrook, Eisenstein and Data Amount.
- In undetectable bags, objects kept are no longer displayed in the surface area of the mystical smithy.
- Players can now set personal paths throughout card video sequences.
- A crash was remedied that happened when leaving PVP matches.
- Repaired an issue with the alternative of the DirectX11 renderer for the automated detection of the finest graphics setting.
- Fixed an issue that prompted the DirectX11-Renderer to render some soil results differently than the DirectX9 renderer.
- Repaired an issue that prompted the DirectX11-Renderer to render some fonts differently than the DirectX9 renderer when using Windows 7.
- Repaired an issue that made it possible to use particular unlimited potions during the battle.
world versus the world
In addition to enhanced weekly benefits, this upgrade likewise consists of modifications that are expected to promote the direct dispute in between gamers in the battle for goals, but at the same time do not minimize the enjoyable (and the sharpness) of defense jobs.
We will keep these goals in the eye.
Likewise, read our blog post on WVW changes from last week: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/wvw-janary-31-preview/
- There are now new weekly successes on the planet towards the world.
Total it, and you will wave approximately 35 additional weekly WVW battle tickets and other WVW benefits.
In addition, you can also make a benefit of 8 gold each week to complete the brand-new meta success.
These successes are reset every Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. CET (11:30 a.m. PST).
War claws riding animal
- The gates of the war claw triggered by the chain train attack increases from 2,000 to 4,000.
- The movement speed blessing of the war claw now impacts allies on a radius of 600 (formerly 360).
- The life points of all kinds of ballasts were increased by 33 %.
- The life points of all types of flame bowls were increased by 25 %.
- The duration of the iron skin blessing, granted 5th rank of the flame stone control, was extended from 5 to 10 seconds.
- The variety for using the iron skin blessing was increased from 300 to 600.
- The range of the inserted version of the reinforced shot of the ballast was increased from 3,000 to 3,500 in order to make them more reliable in comparison to other ballast skills.
The updated version of ballast control rank 4 now increases the variety to 4,000.
- Fixed a problem that impacted the gamer under the result of oil control III: Increased armor of particular group control abilities were improperly impacted.
- Repaired an issue through which players lost control of besieging weapons if they were impacted by the impact of stability of problems, break-outs or worry.
We make some modifications to reduce the time a little that players require to break through the line of defense of an actively protected tower, a castle or a company.