Layla, the most anticipated character of Genshin Impact, has finally launched to the game with the launch of 3.2 Phase II. Layla is a new 4-star Cry character, a mysterious girl who calls herself the blessing of the stars. Similar to other Genshin Impact characters, players must unlock Layla before adding it to their group. That said, here is an essential element Genshin Impact guide to get Layla.
- Normal attack: Radiant road sword
- Elementary ability: formal focus nights
- Elemental burst: Sleep of the Star-Stream Agitator
- Layla unlocking in Genshin Impact
- Layla’s elementary skills and skills
Layla unlocking in Genshin Impact
Image Source: Coyote
The only way to unlock Layla in Genshin Impact version 3.2 is pulling the character’s banner during the desire of The Ever bloom Violet event. Pedro’s character, Layla, will receive a great increase in the drop rate during this event. This desire event ends with version 3.2; Therefore, be sure to unlock the character in time. After that, Layla will be available in the standard desire Wanderlust invocation in the next impact version of Gen shin.
If you did not know, you would have to spend a currency of the game called destination in the game of desires of the game to unlock Layla. In addition, you will get a random character since the Peach extraction system is similar to a raffle. As a result, you must throw again several times to get it.
Layla’s elementary skills and skills
Image Source: Coyote
Layla is a ranger that wields a sword and presents the following elementary skills and skills:
Normal attack: Radiant road sword
- Normal: perform up to three rapid blows
- Loaded: Consume a certain amount of resistance to unleash two rapid sword blows.
- Very low: It is thrown from the air to hit the ground under, damaging the opponents along the way and inflicting AOE damage when impacting.
Elementary ability: formal focus nights
- Present a shield known as sleep curtain, inflicted by AOE Cry DMG. The DMG absorption of The Curtain of Slumber is based on Layla Max HP and absorbs Cry DMG with a 250% effectiveness. When the shield is deployed, Layla will be applied briefly.
Elemental burst: Sleep of the Star-Stream Agitator
- Releases a heavenly sleep sphere that constantly shoots Starlight slugs to opponents within their AOE, which inflicts Cry DMG.
- When a Starlight Slug hits, it will generate 1 Night Star for curtains near Slumber. Each sleep curtain can win 1 night star in this way every 0.5 s.
|Passive talent name||Description|
|Meal dream signs||When Layla manufactures character talent materials, it has a 10 % chance of receiving twice the product.|
|As a nascent light||While the sleep curtain is active, the deep sleep effect will be activated every time the curtain wins 1 star:|
|The strength of the shield of a character under the effect of sleep curtain increases by 6%. This effect can have a maximum of 4 accumulations and persist until the sleep curtain disappears.|
|Sweet imperturbable dream||The damage inflicted by fleeting stars fired by Nights of Formal Focus increases by 1.5% of Layla’s maximum HP.|
That is all you need to know about getting Layla in Genshin Impact. Before leaving, do not forget to consult some of our other GENGHIS IMPACTENNIDO RELATED HERE IN DLPRIVATOSERVER, such as the location of Scaramouche Boss in Genshin Impact and the best Bahia compilation guide.
How to complete the adventurer test event in Genshin Impact
How to get arriving credit achievement in Genshin Impact
How to complete the event Fabulous Fungus Frenzy in Genshin Impact
All hidden achievements in Genshin Impact 3.2
Genshin Impact through the Night Missions Guide before dawn