It is already time to relearn with gadgets in madness, the set 6 of TeamFight Tactics. A new set that brings a lot of mechanics, and a horde of champions that must be controlled. You feel lost in front of this task? Do not panic, we have prepared guides for you to easily take charge of the compos. And here is that of the composition arcanist colossics for the set 6 of TFT. What are the champions to recover in priority? What objects covet with carousel? Who are your carrys? All the info you need to play the Compo well in the lines that follow.
Then update: 02/11/2021, Patch 11.22
TFT Set 6 Composition Information
Positioning Champions on the tray
when starting on the arcanist colossic composition?
You will need objects to make your arcanists efficient, and ideally enough to offer them a beautiful forefrid. Above all, you can consider the compo when you have a departure with some arcanists.
Allies have a power bonus.
(2) Your team wins 20% power
(4) Your team wins 20% power, arcanists 45%
(6) Your team wins 5 0% power, arcanists 50%
(8) Your team earns 125% power
Innée: The colossous champions are bigger, more powerful, and occupy two places in your army.
(1) The colossis are immunized in controls
(2) The damage suffered by the colossas are reduced by 25%
All routes have an increased attack speed and earn the speed of attack for each hextech optimization you have.
(2) 1 0% Attack speed, + 5% by increase
(4) 25% Attack speed, + 10% by increase
(6) 50% attack speed, + 15% by increase
The stars point to the spotlight on a point of the battlefield. The unit that stands under the lights of the projectors at the beginning of the fight gains unique bonuses.
(1) 15% Additional damage
(2) 5 Mana per second
(3) 30% omnivampirism
start of part
How to play the composition?
• The principle of the composition is quite simple. Stack arcanists to take advantage of their spell damage, and offer them a quality frontlane to protect them. That s why we go through Galio, which will bring a star projector to boost a carry.
• But while waiting to find the colossus, Vex will do very well as tank and will cash the opposing assaults.
• The main carry is obviously Lux. The idea here is to abuse its laser on the whole battlefield, and as much as possible.
• Malzahar is an excellent secondary carry, even if it does not seem impressive at first. With one or two objects, his dowry can ease easily throughout the ground. If you can not have to have Lux 2 stars, it s upon him that you will have to put your objects.
• Attention, a colossos takes two locations in your army. It is therefore very complicated to play them if you are late level, because you will be in huge digital inferiority. In return, it is immune to controls and so will be whatever happens there for Tanker.